Its taken me months to finally finish this list, as I didn't just want any random things on it, I wanted proper stuff that was possible but takes hard work all the same. I would just keep this list to myself, but I feel if its up here on the internet for you all to see, it will motivate me to complete it more. Wish me luck!
Start date: Tuesday, 7 August 2012
End date: Tuesday, 5 May 2015
Crossed out = Completed
Learn to drive.
- Speak fluent French.
- Get to my goal weight and maintain.
Qualify as a make-up artist. Become more known as a make-up artist.
- Build a portfolio.
Start on YouTube.
- Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years.
- Cut out carbs for one week.
- Go to England again.
Accomplish something I’ve worked really hard for.
- Improve at guitar.
Don’t use the internet for a week. Go to bed before 10 every night for a week.
- Make a list of songs I could listen to forever.
- Learn to play poker.
- Go to Oxygen/Electric picnic.
- Make a photo collage on a cork board.
- Whiten my teeth.
- No Chinese, chippers or rolls for a month.
Reduce the amount I curse.
- Stop other bad habits.
Drink two litres of water or more every day for a month.
- Keep up my diary.
Spend a day without my phone, twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Write a list of everything bad in my life then burn the list.
Get a job. Save.
- Compliment at least 5 people every day for a week.
Be content with my leaving cert results.
- Have a complete wardrobe clear-out.
Wear no make-up for a week.
- Get glasses with plastic lenses.
- Throw away all my underwear and start again.
Eat no sweets for a week and eventually a month.
- Go to a fortune teller.
Finally taste Nando’s. Pass my C test. Jump a 1.00m course clear. See Ed Sheeran live again.
- Get a car.
Go on holiday or go to oxegen after my leaving cert. Pick a college and a course that I am happy with and get the points for it.
- Jump 1.10m.
- Run a 10k race in under an hour.
Move to Dublin. Get a facial. Drink 3 litres of water in one day. Have a ‘lazy day’ like the girls always speak of, & stay in my pyjamas all day. STOP overthinking everything. Save €200 and don’t blow it all on shite. Own a real leather jacket. Get another river island purse. Have 100 subscribers on my Youtube.https://www.youtube.com/potnoodleable Get an iPhone.
- See the Arctic Monkeys live.
Get a good summer job. Finally finish this as its taking forever! Go up to Galway again with Tara.
- Start & finish my basic make-up portfolio.
Get my provisional licence.
- Get my full licence.
- Get black converse.
- Get maroon vans.
- Make a scrapbook/photo album with all my favourite memories.
Have my 18th. Get the MAC 138. Get the Inglot 27TG. Open a bank account & get a bank card. Get a new wardrobe in dads. Do not buy any make-up for a month. Give up chocolate for lent & stick to it. Give up jellies for lent & stick to it. Go a week without ordering lunch. Give 15 compliments in one day.
- Write a list of my 10 all-time favourite songs and make a playlist/CD of them.
Do something completely surprising for someone's birthday.
- Work in Brown Thomas.
- Go to Punchestown.
- Feature in a magazine one way or another.
Visit Dublin Zoo again. Learn more about whales. Go on the London Eye.
- Write my name in the sand.
Go to Paris. Visit the Eiffel Tower. Pass Honours Construction Studies in my Leaving Cert. Get a HD camera. Pass Honours Maths in my Leaving Cert. Go without Facebook for a week. See Ben Howard live. Find my debs dress.
- See Kanye live.
- Go on a picnic.
Play (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmAReOklwNY) every morning for a month. Tell someone, who is willing to listen, how I really feel about something. Pull an all-nighter.
- Do 50 ‘non-woman’ push ups consecutively.
Design a tattoo. See Eminem live. Be haaaaaappy.