Monday 25 June 2012

Hauling FTW

Helloooo!
This is a collective haul from the month of June. One of which the total far surpassed my budget, but.. these are all necessities, right?

These 'necessities' were purchased from a trip to Grafton St, and two trips to Dundrum.


Now for the fun part :)

Clockwise from top left:
  •  I finally took the plunge and went into Lush, with every intention of buying something, might I add. Being one with a very sensitive sense of smell, I nearly got knocked out by the scents, so made it a very short trip but one worth its while all the same. Getting to the point, I decided to get 2 shampoo bars, one of which I didn't have at hand to take a picture but I choose the Ultimate Shine bar & the New Nettle and Peppermint bar. I've yet to use these as I want to finish up my other shampoos first but I am super excited to! These are priced at €7.90 each.
  • John Frieda Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo. This helps keep brassiness in coloured blonde hair at bay. Works brilliantly. This is priced at €6.59 in Boots. 
  • Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day Intensive Conditioner. Priced at €3.05 (Travelsize). This stuff smells divine!
  • Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Treatment: I'm not sure of the exact price but it's in around the €5 range.
  • Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Day Cream. Again, not sure of the price but its under a tenner. Love this stuff.
  • Pharmacy Brand Witch Hazel: I use this as a toner, so refreshing. Under €4 in Boots.
  • Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub: This is in the €7 euro range. I reckon its going to last forever with the tiny amount I have to use. Tastes sooooo nice.

  • I popped into Forever 21 one and turned a blind eye to all the clothes as I was fairly broke at this stage. I picked out these earrings though, and bobbins which all 
  • totaled to €8. I love the bobbins because they have no damaging steel part on them.
  • Of course, I had to stop in my favourite shop EVER, River Island! These 2 things have been haunting me the past few weeks so I decided to just get them. Each were €4 and I looooove the bracelet. I also tried on these badboys, which I then ordered online as I needed the 'long' size, being 6ft.
  • Inglot blush in #29: On the first trip to Dundrum, our main purpose for going there was a long awaited make-up lesson that I got complimentary at Christmas for buying a pallette but it had to be put off due to school and the like. I ended up buying this blush for €15. Its a gorgeous matte coral peach.
  • MAC Paint Pot in 'Painterly': I own one MAC paint pot already in the shade 'Bare Study' and I use it everyday, so I knew I couldn't go wrong with this matte skintoned colour. Retails at €19.



Clockwise from top left again:
  • I recently bought a red blazer in H&M for €20, but returned it as I felt it was bad quality. My plan was to get this red one from Zara which retails at the best part of €50, and then I spotted this copy for it in Pennies for €23. Now, obviously, the quality won't be quite as good but it feels OK and saved me some shillings.
  • Next is a knit jumper from a small store here in Ireland named Catch. Sadly, they don't have an online shop but have a shop in Maynooth, in Henry Street and in Finglas. This was €22.
  • The Body Shop Round Body Brush: Retails at €11.95, and I use this for dry body brushing.
  • No7 Precision Eyeliner Brush & No7 Blend and Contour Brush: I bought both of these using the €7.50 No7 Vouchers, so I basically got them for free.
  • Last but certainly not least, Real Techniques Stippling Brush: I finally bit the bullet and got this brush after weeks of debating. I love it, and is worth every penny, retailing at €13.50.


I hope you enjoyed this haul! Let me know in the comments below if you own any of these products, and how they work for you. :)


1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete